Saturday, July 15, 2006

Dance the night away

For a long time, I've been wanting to go to a modern dance. Don't mistake me. I mean the type where no one, without the artistic sense, will ever understand what the hell the piece means.

Well, not that I'm saying I have never been to any of these concerts. Just take it this way: As a small child, with not much appreciation of the arts, and the hyperactiveness of a small boy, he can never be able to understand nor enjoy the graceful movements, the colourful picture and the suitability of the beautiful, although modern, music.

Yep, I watched something fantastic today. For once, I got to understand the piece really well (so proud of myself at this moment.. muahaha...), and I have to say the dancers were really good as well. I liked it to an extent that I even want to learn Dance now. Oh well... Great minds have great ambitions, huh?

1 comment:

  1. yeah! go learn some modern dance !!!!(though I still duno how to appreciate them except those like belly dance and hip hop which I'm not even sure are they considered modern? lol)

    ReplyDelete