Thursday, November 12, 2009

TNB... a company full of SH*T.

The people from TNB just dropped by.

I kinda got influenced by the following Youtube video I watched a few days ago, which was posted on my Facebook page then. Gave me a really bad impression of them since then. It's just my luck to see them come in my house today.


So... They said they needed to check out electric meter, to see whether it is working efficiently or not. I don't doubt that it is their duty. I would understand that if I were an electricity company CEO or Manager, I'd be concern at why the figures just don't seem right.

But it is absolutely WRONG to charge in our premises without letting us know beforehand, tell us that they need to check our meter, and have to change our meter due to inefficiency. OH, did I mention they let us see a LETTER 'written' by TNB themselves, stating that "there will be checks performed by our technicians during 1st Nov to 30th Nov".

Hey, you don't show that letter to us WHEN you come, but BEFORE you idiots (I'm trying to refrain from using the word BABI) come in and perform the checks ALREADY.

What a bunch of I-D-I-O-T-S.

2 comments: