Monday, December 11, 2006

Rather sad (and depressing) holidays

I finally finished watching the series I mentioned a few posts ago. Although the ending wasn't at all what I expected it to be, but it was interesting enough. Just because of that, I am crying out for more!

Holidays has indeed started for me, and I'm already starting to feel dead bored. And the final week of the term filled with tests and assignments? I've already did bad for 2 of them (well, make that 3 if you would count a quiz that I decided not to attend). I'm not feeling that bad because of this, but something that I can't figure out what it is, or because it always happens to me after watching a tv series which makes you think and think even harder, and all the what-if's.

Maybe it's the homesick feeling (which I haven't had this feeling since the beginning of the term till now), or the feeling of loneliness (yes, since it's not nice to not have your family right by your side, AND the fact that I have been single since I was born), or just PMS (which I think, if this the answer, started a few days back, wait, make that yesterday).

My housemate went back home today, which makes 3 of us left in the house. I've got another module to study for the exam on the first week of next term. It worries me, since I've not been attending any of the lectures last term, and now I have to read notes from the beginning to the end, trying to understand what the hell is going on (or what HAD been going on, rather). When my friend/housemate reminded me that it's actually one more week to the day I leave for Paris, that worried me even more. Wait, is it because of all the worries I'm having now? Maybe that can explain my PMS. ;-)


Last night, I managed to (finally) unpack my luggage and transfer everything into my wardrobe. Now my room looks so much tidier, left alone my desk, which still is a mess (and I don't even bother cleaning it up, since I've been using the laptop on my metal chair with a thin CUSHION while sitting (or lying) on my bed. So it's for certain it's much more comfortable on the bed than my lovely chair. :)

Almost forgot. Last night (as well), we had a house dinner (a dinner for all tenants of this house), and my british housemate bought us a lovely box of chocolates from Thorntons (that's luxury indirectly spelt out). They had it wrapped really nicely in red paper and a dark red ribbon with a christmas tree hanging from it. Me and Shan decided to take a picture of it before we ripped it apart (haha.. thank God we didn't in the end).

No comments:

Post a Comment