Saturday, July 02, 2005

Chapter 6: Downfall of dreams and hopes

Sounds very morbid huh? Not quite.. I said that cuz after ALL my ranting and describing... Finally, my LOVE of my LIFE was not within my reach anymore... Argh.. WHY??? I was forbidden to buy that shirt by a superior power. I have no say... Sighs...

OH... I did say something to my best friend that I'd put up a pic that i took at her house. Haha.. It's a bear that me and Mellisa (a friend of mine and an ex-student of my piano teacher now) found for her birthday. It was so nice to see a happy and delightful face on someone you bought a gift for, isn't it so? Me and my best friend agree to that.

So here's the bear.. Isn't it cute? Haha.. It is seen 'comforting' her old bear, which I always comment on it saying that it has been weathered so badly... How bad can you treat your own bear?? Haha!

1 comment: